Real Estate Certification is an International proof of a sustainable property. Sustainable development means better performance and efficiency, long-term return, environmental responsibility, health care and well-being.
We help to evaluate and choose the best certification system of International green building standards and to carry out the certification process from registration to the completed application for new construction and existing buildings.
Our professional team provides:
- BREEAM New Construction International
- BREEAM In-Use International
- BREEAM Refurbishment
- LEED new Construction
- LEED O+M
- Investors | Certification is reputable and gives green buildings transparency. Better, healthier buildings typically command higher rents and are worth more. Large RE and Institutional Investors have figured this out and many invest only in green building projects.
- Tenants | A property with a green building certification can result in higher occupancy rates or increased tenant satisfaction, which translates into longer leases, higher demand or a rent premium.
- Landlords | Making sustainable upgrades to existing properties can be beneficial in terms of cash flow. Efficiency improvements can reduce operational costs through lower utility bills and maintenance costs, lower exposure to energy price risk or lower insurance and debt cost.